The forum is a platform for communication, exchange of experience and association of educators, representatives of the parental community, religious and public organizations, as well as representatives of government and local self-government bodies.
We live in a period of serious challenges that threaten national security, independence, and the future of our state. The reason for this situation is the neglect of the fundamental laws of nature, social life and social activity.
In order to resolve the modern contradictions and complexities the original, effective, and fundamental solutions are needed.
An effective solution of these problems is a decisive return to the spiritual and moral values that have demonstrated effectiveness in domestic and international experience.
Education must become a place of change. The declared reform of national education brings insignificant episodic changes, it lacks a spiritual and ideological component, a pervasive national-spiritual idea.
The solution of problems and contradictions should be carried out by the collective national mind - scientists, representatives of the religious communities, teachers, parents, representatives of state institutions, public organizations, all interested people in the development of Ukrainian society on the basis of traditional spiritual and moral values.
The purpose of the forum:
- integration of spiritual and moral values into education;
- formation of the ideal of personal education and its practical implementation;
- promoting the formation of a holistic worldview of the child.
Tasks of the Forum:
- to reveal the role of spiritual and moral education as a response to the challenges facing Ukrainian society today that is based on the results of basic scientific research;
- to analyze the state, experience, challenges, and problems of spiritual and moral education, determine the tasks of further implementation of spiritual and moral education in the domestic education system.
Co-organizers of the Forum:
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- All-Ukrainian Council of Churches and Religious Organizations;
- Public Council for Cooperation with Churches and Religious Organizations under the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- Благодійний фонд “Живи, Україно!”;
- Громадська спілка “Всеукраїнський Собор”;
- Міжфракційне дпутатне об’єднання “Цінності. Гідність. Родина”;
- Association of teachers of spiritual and moral subjects;
- Association of teachers of spiritual and moral subjects;
- National University "Ostroh Academy";
- National Pedagogical University named after Drahomanov;
- University of Education Management of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine;
- All-Ukrainian Charitable Foundation "Eastern European Humanitarian Mission";
- All-Ukrainian Charitable Foundation "Family" (by consent)
Rogova VB (by consent), Kirichenko MO (by consent), Marushchenko VS, Berbeka VV, Unguryan P. Ya, Yurash SA (by consent), Zhukovsky V. M., Sidanich IL, Bukovinsky AY (by consent), Novikova DP, Reshetnikov YE
Place: online, via the Internet
Date and time of the Forum: May 5, 2021, 09.00 - 18.00
The following people are invited to participate in the Forum:
- teachers of spiritual and moral subjects;
- representatives of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- members of the All-Ukrainian Council of Churches and Religious Organizations;
- members of the Public Council for Cooperation with Churches and Religious Organizations at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- People's Deputies of Ukraine;
- Commissioner of the President of Ukraine for the Rights of the Child;
- representatives of departments of education of regional, and state administrations
- mayors, representatives of local governments
- heads of educational institutions
- representatives of local religious councils;
- experts on state policy in the field of education;
- heads of private institutions of preschool and general secondary education;
- representatives of higher pedagogical educational institutions, regional institutes of postgraduate pedagogical education;
- authors of programs and textbooks on subjects of spiritual and moral orientation;
- teachers of out-of-school education (representatives of centers, circles, foundations, camps, etc.);
- representatives of parental self-government bodies in educational institutions;
- representatives of family organizations, charitable organizations;
- representatives of mass media;
- foreign specialists in the field of spiritual and moral education.
The speakers of the Forum will be experts on the integration of moral and spiritual values in the content of education, management in the field of education, extracurricular and extracurricular activities in the context of the formation of moral personality.
An important component of the Forum should be speeches by educators-practitioners about their pedagogical experience, which would inspire teachers to act and influence the formation of a proper spiritual and moral atmosphere in educational institutions, teams of colleagues, students and parents.
Form of participation: participation via the Internet.
Stages of preparation and holding of the Forum:
1) development of conceptual and organizational principles of the Forum;
2) sending invitations to participate in the Forum;
3) conducting local (regional) activities on the state of teaching subjects of spiritual and moral orientation in order to form the composition of regional delegations, development of proposals for the final document of the Forum;
4) holding the Forum;
5) elaboration and publication of the final documents of the Forum.
Procedure of the Forum:
09:00 - 10:00 - registration of participants
09.00 - 10.00 — opening pedagogical fair, exhibition of achievements in spiritual and moral subjects (exhibition of educational literature, photographs, children's drawings, etc.), performances by children's groups.
10.00 — the beginning of the Forum.
10.00 - 10.40 — opening of the forum. Performance of the National Anthem of Ukraine and the Spiritual Anthem of Ukraine
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
All-Ukrainian Council of Churches and Religious Organizations;
Public Council for Cooperation with Churches and Religious Organizations under the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
Благодійний фонд “Живи, Україно!”;
Inter-factional deputy association “Values. Dignity. Family";
Committee of the Parliament of Ukraine on Science, Education and Innovation (if any);
Commissioner of the President of Ukraine for the Rights of the Child;
Public Union "All-Ukrainian Council"
10:40 - 13:00 - the first plenary session. Performances of participants (10-14 performances)
13:00 - 14:00 - lunch.
14:00 - 15:45 - section meetings:
- Spiritual and moral education in preschool institutions
- Spiritual and moral education in general secondary education institutions
- Spiritual and moral education in institutions of professional (vocational) and higher education
- Software and educational and methodological support for teaching subjects of spiritual and moral orientation
- Integration of spiritual values into academic disciplines
- Extracurricular and extracurricular activities of spiritual and moral orientation
15:45 - 16:00 - break
16:00 - 18:00 - Second plenary session. II All-Ukrainian Congress of Teachers of Spiritual and Moral Orientation
Speeches by representatives of sections. Report of the Chairman of the All-Ukrainian Council on the implementation of resolutions of the I All-Ukrainian Congress of Teachers of Spiritual and Moral Orientation (VM Zhukovsky). Summing up. Adoption of the final document. Mechanisms for implementing congressional decisions.